Saturday, May 4, 2013
Just finished Priscilla Hewitt's Cotton Bath Puff. I did mine in Red Heart Super Saver 100% acrylic in Lavender or Lt Orchid. Can't remember the color name and the band is long gone lol. Pattern can be found at: web.archive.org/web/20010816055315/members.aol.com/lffunt/bath.htm
Worked up in about 6 hours total. Round 2 took the longest but was worth it in the end. Will be testing it out later. ;) I prefer acrylic over cotton because the cotton tends to absorb the soap instead of allow it to lather.
What are your thoughts?
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Thursday, April 11, 2013
Sunday, March 10, 2013
- Tasha's Blanket -- Currently on hold. Got about 8" done. Pattern here. Using Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn in 3 shades of purple and size 8 circular knitting needles. Each row is taking about 30 min.
- Mom's Blanket -- Making a daisy square afghan for Mother's day. To get this pattern, you have to join Krochet Krystal's group on Yahoo. Going to make 30 squares (5x6). Completed 4 so far. Using Red Heart Super Saver in Amethyst, Soft White, and Turqua and Size H/8-5.00 mm Crochet Hook. Each square is taking about 2 hours.
- Ruffle Scarf -- This is just a side project I work on a little at time. Got about 7-8" done so far. Pattern here. Using Red Heart Boutique Sashay Yarn in Boogie and Size 8 knitting needles.
- Pot lid grabber hats (to be used for cookie jars). Customer wants me to use size 3 crochet thread. So far this one has been a bit of a challenge. The design isn't looking right because of it's size. Hoping to figure this one out soon.
- Did this today just for a little something different. Pattern here. Edging here. Using Martha Stewart Crafts 35% wool/65% acrylic yarn in Lilac and Size 8 knitting needles. This worked up in about 3 hours or so.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Just finished this little square. This is to replicate the pattern found here. I did not purchase this pattern but used the images to recreate it. So out of respect for the designer, I will not post the pattern. Still cute but not mine. Will probably make a blanket for my daughter using this in the future.
Thursday, January 10, 2013
Same project, different problem...also been trying to figure out how to do the earflap (without stealing from another pattern). So during church tonight, inspirations struck. I started drawing it out. Completely tuning out the preacher. My mother kept shooting me dirty looks the whole time. lol. Point is, by the time I left, I knew what I am going to do.
Here's to making progress...
Clover 73916 Pom-Pom Maker Large-2-Pkg 2.5 in. & 3.38 in. (Google Affiliate Ad)