Monday, November 29, 2010

Friends??? and Update

I will never understand why some people are all for renting a duplex with friends and then screwing them over. 3 hours ago, my "best friend" just told me that she is moving out in 2 days and having our electricity (which is in her name) transferred to her new address. I didn't even know they were looking into moving. Knowing her, as soon as the electricity is off, she will call CPS on me.

Ok, rant over. Sorry.

I finally got the yarn I needed to make the set for my daughter. I got started on the hat first. I had to add an extra round after round 4 to make it a bit larger. When I made the same hat for my son, it just fit him so I knew it would be too small for her because she is 2 years older than him. So far it's going really well. I will get a good picture of the set for my son and post it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...