Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday September 22, 2009 (#2)

This is attempt #2 at the felted purse. It took forever to find the button because you can't get them anywhere in the small town I live in so I had to resort to eBay. The only ones I found that I liked were in Hong Kong so it took a little over 2 weeks for me to receive them, but I got them in yesterday and it looks as beautiful as it did in my minds eye. My favorite things about this one is: the shorter shoulder strap and the inside pockets. I know it only looks like one, I accidently made it too small. This is only my second attempt at felting, and my first attempt at modifying a pattern to suit me better. I've been crocheting for about 3 and 1/2 years now so I'm still learning tons with every new attempt at something. All hints, tips, and suggestions are welcome.
Happy Hooking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...